Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vampire Knits!

Today is the release date of Vampire Knits! Genevieve Miller, all the beautiful designers, and I, have been planning and waiting for this day for almost 2 years! I can't believe it's today! I recieved my book in the mail about a week ago, and it is gorgeous! The styling is so beautiful and the vampire "tid-bites" are so interesting, it just came out so beautifully and I couldn't be prouder!

My designs in the book are:





And here's the Ravelry link for Vampire Knits. I'm so happy with my designs and I can't wait to see the projects made with them! I also love every single other pattern in the book! I want to make everything! I think I want to start with Cirilia Rose's Lore Hoodie, which is featured on the cover of the book.

I am also planning an event at Kamille's yarn shop in West Jordan, Utah, so if you happen to live in the Salt Lake area, you should stop by! Go to the facebook page for more info :)

I hope you all love the book, I recommend it to vampire and non-vampire fans alike :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on all the designs in the book. I love the book. I was excited to see my scarf in there too. I will be knitting your socks/stockings as soon as I am able to get appropriate yarn.

Oh, I got your package in the mail today. My daughters were envious of all the Hello Kitty and pink. I love all of the stuff. Thanks for sending the package to me. It made my day!

HUGS!

Julie said...

congratulations!!! three patterns in a gorgeous new book, that's quite the accomplishment. You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

You are so talented my friend!! I love these designs and I am vampire lover {Team Edward over here ;) }

Great job!! Do you sell your stuff??

xxoo
Kris
www.iheartwellness.com